A delicious warming and filling soup. Very quick and easy to make and low in fat. Can be frozen.
Provided by Julswz4
Yield Serves 2
Number Of Ingredients 0
- Peel and roughly chop the sweet potato
- De-seed the pepper and chilli and roughly chop
- Add ingredients to a pan and add in the stock, season with salt and pepper
- Bring to the boil then simmer for 20-30 minutes until vegetables are tender.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly, then blend with hand blender or in liquidiser until smooth. Check seasoning and adjust to taste if necessary.
You'll also love