this face cream is a little extra work but so much better than the store bought death in a jar. Aloe tightens the skin while fighting pimples and skin problems. Tea tree besides keeping the mix from spoiling also is an antibacterial and antimicrobial. Coconut oil sooths, refreshes, reduces pours and tightens the skin
Provided by Stormy Stewart @karlyn255
Categories Beauty Products
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Melt the oils, cocoa butter, beeswax and lanolin over low heat. Allow mixture to cool to room temperature. The oil and water mixtures need to be the same temperature for your cream to be successful.
- Put the distilled water, rose water, glycerin, aloe vera and tea tree oil into a blender. Turn it on medium-high speed then begin to drizzle in the oil mixture. Continue until all the oil is added or until the blender begins to slow down and acts as if it will stop. The mixture should look thick and creamy.
- Pour into containers and label.
- The tea tree oil is added to help prevent molds and bacteria from growing.
- You should make small batches and keep the extra cream in the refrigerator. If you keep a container in the bathroom it will stay good for a month.
You'll also love